In the 1940's, the Miramar hotel became a coastal landmark, as the weekend getaway for Los Angelinos looking to escape the city. With its cozy cottages and beachy clean appeal, the Miramar hotel had a simple style. Our Miramar lantern brings an updated feel to a classic craftsman look and would find itself at home not only on the coast, but in a mountain or ranch setting as well. Hand forged in heavy gauge iron.
- Exterior lighting fixture
- Wall lighting
- Wrought iron lighting
- Suitable for residential and commercial use
Designed by Britt Jewett of Studio 7
||Small 15.75"H x 7"W x 9.5"D
ETL Listing Available
|Standard 17.5"H x 8.5"W x 10"D
|Max Wattage 60
||Large 21.25"H x 10"W x 10.5"D
|High Efficacy Rated Optional
||Backplate Small: 5"W x 9"H Standard/Large: 5"W x 12"H
AVAILABLE ENERGY and DESIGN CODE COMPLIANCE OPTIONS:
- High Efficacy Rated - GU 24 Socket to comply with Title 24 High Efficacy Requirements
- Dark Sky Compliant - LED down light source located in Fixture Hood recommended with etched glass.
- All Lights ship with 5w LED Edison Dimmable Filament Bulb. For High Efficacy Rating, please select High Efficacy Socket Option on the checkout page.
- Lead times may vary, most orders ship within 8-10 weeks or sooner. Please inquire.
- All lights are handmade and made to order. Dimensions may vary slightly.
Please contact our sales support team with any questions.
Lantern shown in SBLC Grey finish with SBLC Clear glass.